We are looking for volunteers to be involved in a variety of roles across the Prudential RideLondon weekend on Saturday 9 and Sunday 10 August and will provide training and support to ensure you have an enjoyable day/weekend helping more than 75,000 people have fun on their bikes at the UK’s biggest festival of cycling.
After the inaugural event in 2013, the vision for Prudential RideLondon – to be one of the world’s leading cycling events – has become reality. So if you’re a keen cyclist, a local resident or just love to volunteer, this is your opportunity to be part of this amazing event.
Whether you fancy being involved in helping 50,000 riders to enjoy the traffic-free Prudential RideLondon FreeCycle event in central London on Saturday 9 August or you’d like to play your part in the Prudential RideLondon London-Surrey events on Sunday 10 August, there is a volunteer role for everyone.
As a Prudential RideLondon volunteer, you’ll be more than just a spectator. You’ll find yourself at the heart of the excitement, working behind the scenes and on the frontline to help both the participants and the public to have a weekend to remember.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic, helpful volunteers with a can-do attitude. We want people who can:
- Bring good communication and interpersonal skills – you will be the face of the event on the ground.
- Use your own initiative and work with others in your team.
- Be flexible and willing to take on different tasks as required.
- Be able to motivate others.
- React quickly to change when required.
- Demonstrate great observational skills – so you’re able to identify hazards before they become issues.
- Understand and give clear verbal instructions.
- Be approachable and friendly – you may be dealing with riders and public.
If this sounds like you, visit the volunteer hub to find out more.
|Volunteer Here ›|