British Cycling Club Challenge
We again offered British Cycling affiliated clubs the chance to apply for team entries for this 100-mile event.
Team entries closed at 17:00 on Friday 21 March.
If you have any enquiries please email: email@example.com
Successful teams were informed on Friday 28 March.
There were places for 400 teams in the British Cycling Club challenge. Applications were received from 892 teams and a ballot was held to allocate the 400 places.
Every club that had a team riding in the 2013 event that applied for 2014 was guaranteed a minimum of one team in the 2014 event.
- A team comprises four riders
- Every rider in a team must be a current British Cycling member at the point of entry and on the day of the event
- Teams can comprise four men or four women or a mixed team of two men and two women
- Riders who hold an Elite or Category 1 British Cycling Race Licence are not eligible to enter the Club Challenge
- Riders who have already secured an individual place through the original entry ballot or a charity place are not eligible to enter the Club Challenge
- Clubs must be affiliated to British Cycling