British Cycling Club Challenge
The British Cycling Club Challenge offers British Cycling affiliated clubs the chance to apply for team entries into the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100.
There are places for 200 teams in the British Cycling Club Challenge. If the demand from clubs for team entries is greater than the available places, entries will be awarded on a proportional basis, based on the number of British Cycling members at each club followed by a random draw, if required.
Team categories are all men, all women or mixed – you must specify the number of teams you want in each category when you apply.
How to apply
Applications for entry into the British Cycling Club Challenge are now closed. Applications closed at 17:00 on Friday 20 March 2020.
Clubs will be informed of the outcome of their application by Friday 3 April 2020
For those clubs who are successful in their application, each rider within the team must pay their own entry fee (£79) and complete their own online entry form. All four riders in the team must complete and pay for their entry by 17:00 on Friday 17 April 2020.
Further information on this process will be sent to the successful club secretaries.
If you have any enquires please contact us.
- A team comprises four riders
- Every rider in a team must be a current British Cycling member
- Teams can comprise four men or four women or a mixed team of two men and two women, one man and three women or three men and one woman
- Riders who hold an Elite or Category 1 British Cycling Race Licence are not eligible to enter the Club Challenge
- Riders who have already secured an individual place through the original entry ballot or a charity place are not eligible to enter the Club Challenge
- Unfortunately, all clubs are not guaranteed team entries into the event. However, the more paid-up British Cycling members your club has, the higher your chances of a team or teams gaining entry