British Cycling Club Challenge
We are again offering British Cycling affiliated clubs the chance to apply for team entries for this 100-mile event. Team categories are all men, all women or mixed (two men and two women) – you must specify the number of teams you want in each category when you apply.
More information on how to apply for team entries into the 2018 event will be available in due course.
Unlike in previous years, clubs who had a team riding in the previous event will NOT be guaranteed a team in this year’s event, however the more paid-up British Cycling members your club has, the higher your chances of a team or teams gaining entry into the event.
If you have any enquires please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A team comprises four riders
- Every rider in a team must be a current British Cycling member
- Teams can comprise four men or four women or a mixed team of two men and two women
- Riders who hold an Elite or Category 1 British Cycling Race Licence are not eligible to enter the Club Challenge
- Riders who have already secured an individual place through the original entry ballot or a charity place are not eligible to enter the Club Challenge