British Cycling Club Challenge
We are again offering British Cycling affiliated clubs the chance to apply for team entries for this 100-mile event. Team categories are all men, all women or mixed (two men and two women) – you must specify the number of teams you want in each category when you apply.
There are places for 300 teams in the British Cycling Club Challenge. If the demand from clubs for team entries is greater than the available places, entries will be awarded on a proportional basis, based on the number of British Cycling members at each club followed by a random draw, if required.
Team applications closed at 17:00 on Monday 19 March 2018.
Clubs can apply for more than one team but all applications from a club must be co-ordinated by one person on behalf of the club. Clubs will be informed of the outcome of their application by Friday 30 March 2018.
For those clubs who are successful in their application, each rider within the team must pay their own entry fee (£69) and complete their own online entry form. Unfortunately, on past entries, not all clubs will get teams into the event, however the more paid-up British Cycling members your club has, the higher your chances of a team or teams gaining entry.
All four riders in the team must complete and pay for their entry by 17:00 on Friday 25 May 2018. Further information on this process will be sent to the successful club secretaries.
If you have any enquires please email email@example.com
- A team comprises four riders
- Every rider in a team must be a current British Cycling member
- Teams can comprise four men or four women or a mixed team of two men and two women
- Riders who hold an Elite or Category 1 British Cycling Race Licence are not eligible to enter the Club Challenge
- Riders who have already secured an individual place through the original entry ballot or a charity place are not eligible to enter the Club Challenge
- Once a rider has paid for their entry, they are not able to transfer their place to another rider. Should riders no longer wish to take part, they can withdraw and defer to the 2019 event.