Prudential RideLondon-Surrey Club 200
Club 200 entry now closed
Entry into the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey Club 200 closed at 17:00 on Monday 8 July.
What is the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey Club 200?
The Prudential RideLondon-Surrey Club 200 offers the chance for you and a partner to enjoy an extraordinary VIP experience as you complete the iconic 100 mile Prudential RideLondon-Surrey route together.
The Prudential RideLondon-Surrey Club 200 VIP experience includes:
- The chance to ride with a partner starting in the same Start Wave from Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- Pre-ride hospitality in the famous velodrome in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, with a hot and cold breakfast with drinks
- Bag-drop service and mechanic for last minute adjustments at the velodrome
- Fast-track loading at the Start as you and your partner skip the queues and are escorted to the front of your Start Wave
- VIP hospitality and changing facilities at the Finish where your kitbag will be waiting for you
- Enjoy plenty of food and drink and the chance to watch the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey Classic on TV before cheering the pro riders on the final sprint down The Mall from the prime position of the VIP hospitality
- Designated area at the Prudential RideLondon Cycling Show registration for collection of your rider packs
- Specialist cycling rucksack (valued at £90) for you and your ride partner
The price of the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey Club 200 package is £500 for each pair of riders (£250 per rider). This includes two guaranteed entries for the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 and all the benefits outlined above.
Club 200 FAQs
If you have any questions about the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey Club 200, please visit our FAQs page for more information.