Prudential RideLondon FreeCycle features six Festival Zones in iconic London locations:
- Green Park
- Lincoln's Inn Fields
- St Paul's
- Temple Place
What’s happening where?
A wide range of bike-based entertainment and activities will take place at each site during the day. Check out all the 2019 Festival Zone details below:
- Spine Ramp Stunt Competition – the best athletes from across the UK compete in a series of heats and finals to perform the most difficult and visually stunning stunts!
- Trial Biking – beginner’s obstacle trails
- Access Sport BMX try out course
- Big screen with all day entertainment
- Exchanging Places – sit in the driver’s seat of an HGV to get a better understanding of what the driver can and can’t see
- Kids’ Zone – indoor cycle-themed arts and crafts including customising your tabard, outdoor kids games, bling your bike and entertainers
- Activity areas presented by Prudential, Skoda, Continental, Silverline, Evans and Amstel
- Cycle Food Court with healthy food options
Lincoln’s Inn Fields
- Picnic zone
- Classical string quartet on the bandstand
- Every Can Counts – bike races which promote responsible recycling
- Outdoor games
- Cycle-themed face painting for the children and free massage for the adults.
- Benugo’s Cafe
- Voodoo Unicycles – the world’s only stunt unicycle team will amaze you with their stunts and tricks
- Pedal-powered Scalextric
- Inner Tube Challenge
- Pedal-powered Watt Challenge
- Rollapaluza race bikes – race your family and friends on a static race bike
- Pedal-powered juice bar – pedal to produce your own tasty smoothie
- Pedal-powered sound – DJs entertain with some pedal-powered sounds and beats
St Paul's Churchyard
- Road Bike Rampage – freestyle tricks and stunts on road bikes!
- Jump box ramp stunt show
- Bike steam cleaning – a more sustainable way to clean your bike
- Brompton Electric demo track
- Puncture Kit – the drumming cyclist
- Paternoster Square – A vibrant food market and big screen
- Slow Biking – races and games where the slowest time wins!
- Flat Land Street Cycle with pro riders demonstrating spins, balance and technical tricks.
- DJ truck with music and key messaging
- Rollapaluza race bikes – race your family and friends on a static race bike.
- Refreshments and cake stall provided by St Mary Le Grand Church
- Inclusive Cycling Hub – adaptive bikes for all to try on our Temple circuit and the wider route thanks to Wheels for Wellbeing, Tomcat and Bikeworks
- Rollapaluza races – race your family and friends on a static race bike
- Cycle-themed face painting for the children and free massage for the adults
Each festival zone will have bike parking for participants to leave their bikes while they enjoy the free entertainment on offer. (Please note that locks are not provided).
Additional elements as standard at each site include event medical, bike mechanics and information points.