Information for spectators at the 2017 Prudential RideLondon Grand Prix will be available in due course.
The 2016 Prudential RideLondon Grand Prix took place at the Lee Valley VeloPark at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park on Friday 29 July. More information is available below.
Races took place on the Lee Valley VeloPark road circuit and BMX track in 2016. Download the PDF below to view a map of both courses.
The 2016 Prudential RideLondon Grand Prix featured two handcycle events and a series of youth races on the road circuit and BMX track at the Lee Valley VeloPark.
Full details of what's happening in 2017, and when, will be available on our timetable page in due course.
Getting to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
There will be no available parking for spectators at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park so we do not advise driving to the event.
There are a number of public transport options to help you get to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park:
By Tube and Train
- Stratford station is served by Docklands Light Railway (DLR), Jubilee and Central lines, National Rail Services and London Overground services
- Stratford International station is served by DLR and Southeastern High Speed 1 services
- Hackney Wick station (London Overground), Pudding Mill Lane (DLR) and Leyton (Central line) are all a short walk from the Park
Please note: It can take up to 20 minutes to walk from Startford Station or Stratford International station to the northern entrance of the Park, close to where the Lee Valley VeloPark is located.
The northern Park entrance can also be accessed from Hackney Wick station and Leyton underground station
The following buses all run from various locations in London to Stratford, in close proximity to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park:
- 388: Between Blackfriars and Stratford City including stops in the Park
- 308: Between Clapton to Wanstead via Stratford City
- 339: Between Leytonstone and Shadwell
- D8: Between Crossharbour and Stratford International
Additionally, several bus services run to Stratford bus station and Stratford City bus station:
- 25: Oxford Street to Ilford
- 69: Canning Town to Walthamstow
- 86: Romford to Stratford
- 97: Chingford to Stratford
- 104: Manor Park to Stratford
- 108: Lewisham to Stratford
- 158: Chingford Mount to Stratford
- 238: Barking to Stratford
- 241: Prince Regent to Stratford
- 257: Walthamstow to Stratford
- 262: Becton to Stratford
- 276: Stoke Newington to Newham University Hospital
- 425: Clapton to Stratford
- 473: North Woolwich to Stratford
Why not cycle to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park? A Cycle Superhighway extends from central London to Stratford City, and there are eight docking stations for Santander Cycles in the Park, including one at Lee Valley VeloPark, allowing easy access to the Prudential RideLondon Grand Prix.
For up-to-date travel information, please visit https://tfl.gov.uk/