General Conditions of Entry
Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 Amstel Ride Together
- The Prudential RideLondon–Surrey 100 Amstel Ride Together Team Entry is open to all riders who wish to ride the 100 course as a team.
- You must be 18 or over on Event day to take part in this event.
- You must register a minimum of four entrants to form ONE complete team: a male team has four men - OR - a female team has four women - OR - a mixed team has two male and two female riders, an odd number of male/female riders in a mixed team is not permitted.
- The team time is taken from the time the last of the four riders crosses the finish line.
- The entry fee is not refundable save if the event is cancelled for a reason which we are insured.
- You cannot defer a Team Entry.
- Each Team Member is responsible for getting themselves to the start location and from the Finish of the event.
- The Team Captain shall be responsible for ensuring the fitness and suitability for the Event of each person to an entry is given and to ensure they are capable of completing the event as a Team within 8.5 hours.
- All participants must wear their assigned rider numbers, clearly visible on the front of their bike. Numbers must also be on the rider as per the final instructions sent to each participant in July.
- Each participating team member must complete the online entry form in order to be entered officially and to be eligible to ride.
- All participants must wear a Timing Tag in the way specified in the finals instructions.
- All participant must wear a helmet in the event.
- Due to the large number of entries to be processed, all team members acknowledge that individual entries which do not qualify under these rules, whether or not they have been accepted initially by the London & Surrey Cycling Partnership either before or after the ride, may be disqualified.
- London & Surrey Cycling Partnership reserves the right to delay, postpone, cancel, or not officially time the ride in the event of adverse weather conditions. The determination of what constitutes adverse weather conditions is reserved solely to London & Surrey Cycling Partnership.
- London & Surrey Cycling Partnership reserves the right to make additions, changes, or clarifications to these rules without prior notice to team members. London & Surrey Partnership will endeavour to advise teams of any rule change prior to the ride, but any such change shall be considered binding upon all company teams and team members whether or not a team or team member has received notice of the change prior to the ride.
- All rules are subject to interpretation by the London & Surrey Cycling Partnership. All decisions of London & Surrey Cycle Partnership are final.