There are a number of different roles available to volunteers over Prudential RideLondon weekend.
Saturday 29 July – Prudential RideLondon FreeCycle
- Helping to direct participants around the 12km route and support the public with information about the area
Sunday 30 July – Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100, 46 & Prudential RideLondon-Surrey Classic
- Ensure the safe departure of riders from Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- Direct participants getting to their correct start area or help with the collection of participant kit bags
Pedestrian Crossing Point Volunteer
- Support the public by enabling pedestrians to cross the route safely at designated points.
Drink Station Volunteer
- Help the riders taking part to stay hydrated
- Based at one of three rider hubs, you will be handing out drinks and snacks to the riders
Spectator Guide Distribution Team
- Handing out guides to spectators and providing general information in one of our hotspot areas
Yellow Flag Volunteer
- You will be at the heart of the action for the professional’s race as you physically indicate hazards and fixed obstacles to ensure the safety of riders
More details on how to sign up to volunteer at the 2017 edition of Prudential RideLondon will be available in due course.